Saturday, May 8, 2010

Done and over with

Our rummage sale is finally over with! I'm glad to have it in the past because it was a cold, windy and rainy weekend!
I'd like to share a new find called Groupon. It's a website where you can buy certificates for great local deals at a fraction of the price. I just bought from them for my first time today by getting some $10 certificates to Senor Wiener here in Sioux Falls for only $5! I've never been to Senor Wiener so I'm excited to be able to try it for my first time at a great discount! Many major cities can be found on Groupon so go check it out!

Speaking of food, the family and I are going out to eat at La Fiesta tonight to celebrate Mother's Day. La Fiesta is one of my top 5 favorite restaurants.

Well... gotta go so I won't be late! Happy Mother's Day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment