Sunday, May 2, 2010

Disaster Area

My garage should be zoned off as dangerous right now. It's packed full of stuff for the rummage sale next weekend and I'm pretty sure a tornado was lurking around in there while I was sleeping. Unfortunately, I will not be building anything until the rummage is done and over with.

On a good note, I got my Mother's day present a week early! It's not the brand I'd prefer but it does everything I wanted, it has pretty good reviews on Sears.com and it was within my hubby's price range--therefore, it was a perfect gift!

It's much larger than the one I currently have and doesn't quite fit on my workbench. Sooooo, guess what I will be doing after the rummage is all over with? I will be making another bench wide enough to cater to my new toy! I think I will put my old miter saw on the rummage for $30/obo and see if I can make $10 on it.

Anyways, it's a beautiful day out today so I'm going to go outside and enjoy it because tomorrow is Monday and I have to go back to work :-( Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment