Monday, April 26, 2010

A girl needs a place to work on her projects!

I used to sit on the cold cement floor of my garage to work on stuff--but not anymore! This past weekend I was able to turn this:

Into this:I think it's fantastic! No more bending over projects or having a cold bum from sitting on the floor.

The workbench came at a cost of less than $10. I scored some free leftover OSB from the build of my mom's new garage and it inspired me to get to work on a new workspace in my own garage. I used screws that I already had on hand and purchased a few 2x4's.

It's a very easy, simple workbench but it does the job!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a great looking work space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I have a workbench in my basement now but it's cluttered up by old baby clothing and other things I need to store there :).

    ReplyDelete